Saturday, February 13, 2010

ASD Library....

Hello all!

Looking forward to catching up with you this week, hope you can make it on Thursday! Please call or email me if you haven't received the info - I sms'd and emailed everyone last week.

I am in the process of cataloging books to put together a library for us all! I had 9 ASD related books and Donna has kindly donated a few and got a lovely email from a lady in Perth who had heard about us and wants to donated 7 books (a complete stranger how brilliant is that!)....so I should have about 20 or so books on hand for you all to borrow as needed within a few weeks.

If anyone else has any books they don't need anymore and would like to add them to the pile, please let me know or bring them along on Thursday, they will be taken care of and of course returned to you if you ever need them back!

Hope you are all keeping well, see you soon.

Cheers
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment