Thursday, April 22, 2010

Autism Clothing (and other merchandise)

Found an amazing online shop today www.cafepress.com.au   .  I ordered some "palaeontologist in training" clothes for Jamie for his upcoming 9th birthday, but then today I looked at all their autism products!  OMG!  Amazing amazing statemtents and info on all their clothing etc.  I think I will definitely get the "I love someone with autism" shirt for me and the "I love my autistic brother" shirt for baby Henry, but am still deciding if it is appropriate for Jamie to wear something....or maybe I will get him a bag or something else.  I especially liked the slogan Always Unique Totally Interesting Sometimes Mysterious (AUTISM) - (something like that anyway)..  And the Autistic Today, Genius Tomorrow and the I have Autism, What's Your Problem or the Eye Contact is Over-rated or the list of famous people with autism..and I could go on and on!!!
Enjoy.
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Yep, love all that stuff - would LOVE to get the 'My Aspie with EMPLOY your Athlete' T-shirt....but maybe it would be a bit provocative!

    ReplyDelete