Sunday, November 28, 2010

HELLOOOooooooooo

Ok, so where has this year gone??? We haven't got together since the end of September....and I know its because we are all frantic just getting through our busy lives....time to take a breather and have a cuppa I reckon!!!!

Tuesday 14th December - lets say mid-late morning for a cuppa or early lunch??

We wont lock in a venue yet, lets see who is comming and will try and make it as central as possible for everyone. I'm leaning towards Margaret River way....so Bec, Erin, Elaine & Miranda can have a rest from driving to Busselton. Also, there is a new lady down there I'd love to meet.

It would have been nice to have a family thingie for Christmas, but I imagine everyone is pulled in many directions through to the end of the year, so perhaps we could plan a 'New-years' get together with the kids & fellas during the January holidays.....when things quieten down a little!!

Take care all, please email me if you can make it on Tuesday 14th.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb,
    Yes time flies but maybe we should stop and make it slow down. Would be nice. Palandri Winery might be a good place to meet. They have indoor seating and toys and outdoor area to sit with toys and lots of grass. I haven't seen their lunch menu just their yummy breakky menu and delicious muffins. My kids love it there. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete